Coding & Robotics
Coding and Robotics is a highly engaging programme that provides a technology-focused environment for students. The programme will cover hands-on learning through fun, interactive and creative workshops.
Each weekday afternoon students will engage in coding and robotics workshops, excluding Wednesday when they will take
part in a full-day excursion.
Students will learn how to write code alongside developing their cognitive and problem-solving skills.
Workshops will cover:
• Construction of robotic projects that can be controlled using
a graphical programming interface
• Foundation coding concepts
• Animation, video and game creation
• Stop motion animation
• Minecraft Educational Development
• Lego Education Robotics, fully in line with STEM learning
• Web design – HTML – KS2