The Academic Programme offers the opportunity for students to enrich and broaden their skills, with comprehensive tuition in Maths, Sciences and Business Studies. The course allows students to expand their knowledge of the UK education syllabus. Small class sizes allow the students to receive the extra help they need to achieve higher academic results and gain further experience in the laboratories. As part of the programme you are able to combine academic study with a choice of activity including arts and crafts, tennis, film making and go-karting.
• Have a minimum IELTS of 4.5 (or equivalent)
• Are available from 19 July to 09 August
• Are preparing to study IGCSEs / GCSEs
• Would like to achieve higher academic results
• Are considering a UK based education now or in the future
• Are looking for a unique and enjoyable summer learning experience
• Enjoy meeting new people from a wide range of cultures and countries
We will help students develop their interpersonal communication skills and academic language, including spoken interaction as well as formal written and presentation within academic subjects. This course forms a balanced mix of academic content and language development, as well as access to a range of exciting activities and trips as part of the broader Summer School experience.
Full board (3 daily meals) and lodging in college accommodation in a single or twin room* • Indoor and outdoor sport activities • Evening entertainment • Full day excursion every Wednesday and Saturday • 24 hour supervision • Coursework and stationery materials are provided • The weekly fees are based on Sunday arrivals and Sunday departures
*Students who do not require accommodation and will be staying with a guardian or family in Northampton should contact the college directly for a day fee