(Please read these carefully and contact Student Admissions if there is anything you do not understand)
• A booking is not valid until you have received confirmation in writing. The balance of fees is due by the 2nd May. Any bookings
made after this date must be paid in full.
• Any cancellations must be made in writing and take effect from the date we receive such notice. If a student fails to attend or
their place is cancelled 60 days or less before the start of their course, there will be no refund of fees. A full refund of the fees
less the registration fee of £35 will be given if cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the course. If you
cancel your course after arrival or leave your course early, no refund or credit will be given.
• Deposit monies will only be withheld if any unexpected expense occurs, and of course we would inform you in advance of any
• It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate travel and medical insurance.
• Airport pick-ups can only be arranged by returning the flight information form to the College at least a week before the travel
• The College reserves the right to allocate alternative accommodation without prior notification.
• The College reserves the right to alter the timetable and/or transfer students from one class to another or merge small classes
• Students who consistently break the course rules, break the law or display aggressive, intimidating or racist behaviour
towards another student or staff will be asked to leave before the end of their course and no refund will be made under such
• It is the parents responsibility to state on the application form any medication the student is currently taking.
• All images of summer school students taken by the college may be used for future marketing material.
• All students are expected to attend all meals, classes and arranged activities and excursions.
• Students are responsible for keeping their rooms tidy and for making their own beds.
• All damage to property, equipment and rooms will be charged to the student.
• Gratuitous or wilful damage to school property, public property or other student’s property may result in dismissal
from the course.
• Consumption or possession of alcohol is not tolerated.
• Drug-taking or possession of drugs will result in instant dismissal from the course.
• Smoking/Vaping is not allowed in the College and this includes any external trips or activities. Smoking is also not permitted in any
public place in the UK.
• Racist or intimidating behaviour towards another student or member of staff will result in dismissal from the course.
• In the College accommodation, male and female students may only mix in the designated recreation areas, not in
• Any student who leaves their accommodation after lights out may be dismissed from the course.
• Personal mobile phones, headphones and electronic devices must be turned off during all lessons and scheduled activities.